I am totally kidding. It has actually not been fun at all, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is reassuring. While working today, I decided I needed to try and put things in perspective. So I took a minute and thought of all the things that I could be doing that are far worse than studying.
1. I could be getting stung by 1,000 bees
2. I could be lost in the middle of no where with no one or no phone
3. I could be in a hospital somewhere
4. I could be getting a shot
5. I could be forced to eat a worm
6. I could be locked in the same room as a snake
7. I could be frozen in Antarctica
8. I could be in a car wreck
9. I could be haunted by a ghost
10. I could be lost at sea
Needless to say, after putting things in perspective, studying became a lot easier!
Prayers are always appreciated, especially since I have a test tomorrow. I just really need wisdom and confidence that I can make a good grade on the test. I am smart. I just need to know I am smart. If that makes sense. So if you believe in prayer, pray for me tomorrow at 11:00! I feel much more confident about my essay, but prayers are always a good thing!
I hope you all started your week with a thankful heart! It will get you through… I promise!
Southern and Thankful