“It’s pretty awesome seeing where everyone is from and how much they love TCU. So, I’ll show some love also. I am currently roommate-less and if you think we might get only send me a message.
1) I am from a small Southern Town: Stuttgart, Arkansas (Rice and Duck Capitol of the World)
2) I am going on the mystery from camp and Im very excited for the adventure! Let me know if your going!
3) My faith is very important to me. I will always trust the Lord and can’t wait to see what he has in store for me at TCU.
4) Im planning to rush.
5) Im kind of obsessed with my sleep… I may or many not occasionally time how many hours I get lol. I usually try to go to bed before midnight, and I love to sleep in.
6) I’m a big lover of social media. I really like Instagram… Follow me @cadebethea16 or on twitter @rowdydaricebird.
7) Now, your wondering about my twitter name. My high school mascot is the “Ricebird” and yes, I am the mascot. Pretty funny I know. I found after playing football that I love the game, but not being the player. I also spend more time with cheerleaders, so i call that a win win! I pretty much love supporting any athletic team.
8) Favorite Sports teams would obviously be the TCU Honored frogs, but also the Arkansas Razorbacks.
9) I’m in love with Chick Fil-A.
10) I like to dress well and try my hardest to be a gentleman. Vineyard Vines is my favorite clothing brand #EDSFTG
11) I am an organized person. Haha I even make my bead every day.
12) In my free time you’ll find me watching Netflix because I love a good TV series or movie. Its a blessing let me tell you!
13) Favorite TV Shows: 24, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Friends, The Today Show, and others.
14) I plan to major in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. If God plans: Law School.
16) Favorite Books: The Great Gatsby, The Help, To Kill a Mockingbird, and The Hunger Games.
17) I am a huge travel buff. I especially love the East Coast.
18) My alter ego: Jay Gatsby, John F. Kennedy, Chuck Bass, or Jack Bauer.
19) Favorite quote: “Life’s hard. It’s even harder when you’re stupid.”
― John Wayne
20) “Give God Glory.” #G3
I can’t wait to call TCU home and call you all my friends. Enjoy the rest of your senior year and GO FROGS!”
Southern and Thankful