Fun Facts about Steph and Me:
1. We, until this year, have gone to the same school together all of our life’s.
2. She was always and still is, so smart and so creative I was often jealous.
3. We sat by each other a lot because Bell and Bethea are so similar, but neither of us really talked to each other.
4. We were narrators in the Grinch Christmas play, but still never talked to each other.
5. I have never been to little rock more than I have been with steph.
6. I once took an artsy pic at big orange, posted it on insta, and got some of the most likes I have ever gotten.
7. This semester, she was the person who I often missed the most.
8. She probably gets so aggravated with me because I am so needy, but she is such a great friend to always help me.
9. Literally wouldn’t have survived high school without her.
10. I almost based my college decision on where she would be.
11. No one, I mean no one, understands me better.
12. We are both equally sassy.
13. The first time I ever drove alone, she was with me and screamed the WHOLE time.
14. She once allowed me to lay on top of her in a cab in DC as she sang let it go at the top of her lungs to the Persian cab driver.
15. We have a inside joke that has to deal with being too lavish.
16. I was once there when she basically cried when realizing how much makeup was because she spent her own money.
17. We have hurt each other more than once, but it makes us even closer.
18. We played percussion together in the SHS band… lol.
19. The list goes on and on and I hope it will forever go on and on!
One to grow on:
20. She is stil bitter that I didn’t ask her to be in my elementary talent show group. #itsfine
She is the person I go to text, even when I am not texting, she is the person who’s opinion I value the most, she is the person who knows my dreams and fully supports them, she is one person that I hope will always be in my life, she will always go to Gossip with me, she uses my Netflix, she is the person who makes me laugh the most, she has the softest skin (baby skin basically), and I know this all because she is my best friend. Our friendship has really changed this year, but I know it has made it stronger and I hope you will always consider me your best friend. Today was bittersweet because it was the first birthday in a while that I couldn’t spend the whole day with you and I had to say bye, not really knowing when I would see you next, but know you are always on my mind and always in my heart… even when it is not your birthday! There are times I so wish I would have gone to OBU because I cannot stand missing you, but at the same time it is good because the reunions are some of the best. Don’t forget about me this semester and know you are irreplaceable. I am thankful for you well beyond the 19 years we have been friends. Lots of precious memories and hopefully lots more to come! Let’s get back to school, love life, and hurry home for summer because we have lots more of those memories to make… including celebrating my birthday (I couldn’t let the day be all about you LOL). I love you and thank you for choosing me to be your best friend all those years ago.. this world has never been the same! Happy Birthday partner in crime.. 19 will be the best yet!
(sappy post just so you can complain)
(add this to your list of features lol)
Southern and Thankful