It has been kind of weird knowing that today is your special day, yet I am not celebrating with you…?
I feel like I should be running into a movie theater right about now. Running because we ate dinner too late (like always) and almost missed the movie! I don’t remember when we become such good friends, but I have such great memories that make me so thankful for you today!
1. The time we missed our flight and slept in the airport for a long time. What a day!
2. The many times you helped me get into the Rowdy suit before various sporting events. Thanks again!
3. How you always helped me with homework, especially english because you are like a genius when it comes to that.
4. The time we had math together and all we did was watch Netflix in that class… The best thing about high school!
5. The time you hit my car and I thought you were joking. LOL.
6. The various dinners before and after dance… Miss those!
7. The time I owned a hotel and you were my maid!
8. The time the waiter thought I ordered the burger and you really did.
9. The many times we made Stephanie and Maycen ride around because we just wanted to star gaze.
10. The infinent amount of times I thought you broke a bone due to a fall.
11. The time you made me macaroons… Best gift to this day!
12. The many movie nights.
13. How you made me fall in love with the Hunger Games. And Lea Michelle.
14. The “best hair award” I gave you in speech!
15. Saying the Alma Matter with you at graduation.
16. The many pageants you came with me to just because you were being a good friend.
17. The many pasta salad dates.
18. Flash back to the times when we thought it was cool to make random vines like the one when you ate wasabi.
19. The many more we have to come!
*there are so many more, but 19 because she is 19 as of today!!
19 things that would make you so special to me! It has been so hard not being around you24/7, but I know that we will make up for that sometime soon. You and your phone calls make me so happy and I thank you for keeping our friendship together! This summer we will have a day where we celebrate all of our birthdays because that is what a friendship is all about! I could celebrate you any day boo boo! I hope today has been full of all your favorite things, lots of snorts when you laugh, and lots of hugs! I also hope you wore that weave! Please know I have thought of you often today and can’t wait to give you a hug myself! People always give me such nice complements, which is great, but a lot of that credit is due to fabulous friends like you. I would not be where I am today if I didn’t have you loving, encouraging, and pushing me. I owe you so much! I will always be thankful for you especially, when you are living in my Hampton’s home (keeping an eye on it more me) and making sure all my writing is correct. LOL! You are one of a kind and I am so thankful that you are mine! Happy Birthday sweet friend… I will see you soon, but until then know I am forever thankful for our friendship and that God put your huge heart on this planet! The world would be missing a huge piece of it weren’t for you and so would I! Love you lots and lots! Welcome to 19… It has been waiting for ya!
Southern and Thankful