Some days start all rainy and gray, but then they end with a bright yellow and orange sunset. Those are the best days!
I’m so thankful to be at the lake. I hardly ever get the chance to come and it is one of my favorite places. I mean the lake life is the best life. Am I right? It’s only fitting that I spend my favorite holiday in one of my favorite places. Yes, I am a huge fan of the 4th of July.
1. Because it’s a day everyone seems to love America.
2. Red, White, and Blue above anything else.
3. It’s only fitting that you have typical American food.
4. Everyone wears everything red, white, and blue they have. Some look great. Some look down right bad. I love it all.
5. It’s a great pre-celebration to my birthday!!
The 4th of July is also a great day to be thankful. I know I’ve already been thinking that this year I’m going to really appreciate those that are working to make this place a better home. Leaders, Veterans, etc. They do so much behind the scenes work. It’s incredible. I’m just going to ask that you ponder this question:
“What are you thankful for on July the 4th, 2015?”
I’d love for you to share with me, but at least think about it. Focus on it on this day. I promise it will make the day ten times better. You’ll get so much more out of it! May your day be full of great things, great memories, and great things to be thankful for. God Bless America!
Southern and Thankful
Leave a Reply